Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default *UPDATED* Hector Guerrero Facebooks that Vicki sold out to the McMahons; Penny FBs

Hector Guerrero, elder brother of Eddie Guerrero posted the following on Facebook concerning Vickie Guerrero after his wife Penny blasted her yesterday on Twitter:

"Lately, I've been asked a lot of news concerning Vickie ( Lara ) Guerrero & there needs to be a clarification of her status as referred to the family. The truth is after Eddie's induction to wwe's hall of fame she sold out to the mcmanns regarding Eddie's name etc & fell out of touch with all the true Guerrero's. She has never even tried to stay in touch with my mother - The true Mamacita of the Guerrero's. This is the truth & I'm tired of saying nothing about it, but I believe you the fans deserve to know this truth."

*UPDATED*

Hector and Penny Guerrero

In a follow up post to Hector Guerrero's Facebook post on Vickie Guerrero, Hector's wife Penny continues to blast Vickie via social media:

Penny Thompson Guerrero: "My husband is right to finally tell the truth. We have protected her lie long enough. She hurt the family and the Mama Guerrero. The family especially Linda and her husband Gil did a lot for her after Eddies passing then for the all mighty dollar she turned her back after she sold out Eddies name. She blamed Eddies brothers for his additions in a nasty letter after all the family had done for her. Then hasn't spoken to any of the family at all since the Hall of Fame after Eddies passing. Now that is part of the real Vickie and we haven't even tipped the iceberg yet only scrapped it. So before anyone blast us remember we know the real person not the TV one all the fans see."

You can read Penny's orginal rant on Vickie by clicking here.

*UPDATED*

Hector and Penny Guerrero

In a follow up post to Hector Guerrero's Facebook post on Vickie Guerrero, Hector's wife Penny continues to blast Vickie via social media:

Penny Thompson Guerrero: "My husband is right to finally tell the truth. We have protected her lie long enough. She hurt the family and the Mama Guerrero. The family especially Linda and her husband Gil did a lot for her after Eddies passing then for the all mighty dollar she turned her back after she sold out Eddies name. She blamed Eddies brothers for his additions in a nasty letter after all the family had done for her. Then hasn't spoken to any of the family at all since the Hall of Fame after Eddies passing. Now that is part of the real Vickie and we haven't even tipped the iceberg yet only scrapped it. So before anyone blast us remember we know the real person not the TV one all the fans see."

You can read Penny's orginal rant on Vickie by clicking here.

Very unfair to say this, in my opinion. Maybe she was not on great terms with the rest of the family? That's often the case.. Most men dislike their mother in laws.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Very unfair to say this, in my opinion. Maybe she was not on great terms with the rest of the family? That's often the case.. Most men dislike their mother in laws.
    I agree, this is all a bit harsh. I do not see why they even need to make this all public, maybe they just want their 15 mins of fame ... again.