WWE Star To Be Honored Tonight, New Trailer For The Rock's 'Hercules,' Mick Foley, Cornette

- Jim Cornette, Gunner and Mick Foley will be appearing at the Summer Motion Wrestling Show in Ashland, KY this Saturday. You can get more details at this link.

- Titus O'Neil will be honored at The Rainbow PUSH Trailblazer Awards and Sports Events tonight in Chicago. He will receive the Humanitarian & Community Service Award from Rev. Jesse L. Jackson Sr., which recognizes his significant contributions to the sports industry. The Rainbow PUSH Coalition is a multi-racial, multi-issue, progressive, international membership organization fighting for social change. O'Neil will also discuss changes and challenges within the sports world during a sports roundtable on "The Business of Sports: Race, Diversity & Inclusion — Leveling the Playing Field on and off the Field." O'Neil commented on the honor, writing on his Instagram:

Today is An Awesome Day As I am Humbled&Honored to be Receiving a Humanitarian Award from @RevJJackson and the #PushCoalition tonight at the #RPCCONV2014 in Chicago. Proud to have my brother [MENTION=39167]dave[/MENTION]Bautista joining me on the Unforgettable Day. I'm Joining some of the Most Influential People in the history of Sports,Arts&Entertainment that also have been Given this honor. #GaleSayers #JackieRobinson #AlonzoMourning and tonight being honored with me is @NBA Legend #OscarRobertson Words can't Express The Joy I have right now!! #Blessed

R