This year so far has been an active one as far as world events go.

The weather -- at least where I live -- has been a mess. We had like 6-10 inches of snow, -50 degree for the winter. This summer it has gone from 93 in the afternoon to low 50s in the evening. We get big thunderstorms knocking out power, but the storm only lasts maybe 3 minutes, then the sun is shining big and bright.

We have Civil Wars/Unrest going on everywhere (Syria, Egypt, Venezuela ) I'm sure other places that I have missed are under them too.

Here in the States we almost perhaps broke into a Civil War with the Bundy Ranch ordeal. We have umteen amounts of legals coming in left and right, protests, etc.

There has been something like 4 planes go up missing/crash/get shot out of the sky.

Russia and Ukraine is in a war.

Israel and Gaza (spelling?) in a war.

North Korea attempting to flex its' muscles.

Iran signed a treaty (but I'm sure they are still building nukes or something who knows.)

ISIS turning into a full fledged army taking over areas in the middle east.

America supposedly pulling out from overseas from our wars.

I'm sure I am missing stuff, but man, everything is going wrong this year, and so much unrest and weird events.

With the combined events of the Russian War against Ukraine, and Israel at war with Gaza, what would be needed for this to be called a World War?

Maybe this is the World War in the early to mid stages? If I remember correctly, WW1 wasn't said to have been a world war until years after it was finished everyone looked back and realized it was a world war.

What are your predictions as to what else will happen this year?
Did I miss any big events?

Thanks.