Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default TNA Departure Confirmed, Bootcamp 2 Updates, More

- Between 900 and 1,000 fans attended the TNA British Bootcamp 2 tapings at London's York Hall last week. The event was free but invite-only. Jeremy Borash hosted the event and has been working as Executive Producer while TNA's Doug Lebow, who previously worked for WWE, was the director. As noted this morning, the second half of the season will be filmed at TNA's September tapings in Pennsylvania. Bootcamp 2 will debut on Challenge TV this October.

- Because so many fans missed Wednesday's episode of Impact Wrestling, likely due to the new night, Spike TV has the full commercial-free episode online at this link. On a related note, a number of cable TV guides were not updated with TNA's new night so DVRs did not record the show.

- ODB's TNA departure is now confirmed. She's listed on TNA's Alumni roster and wrote the following on Twitter today:

"A huge ass THANK YOU to all my fans out there,you all know how to keep it real and be yourselves this #BAMS for you #BAM"

DON'T GIE'A FUCK the madscotsman's Avatar

I think it's a shame that ODB left I thought she was very entertaining. I don't think it'll happen but I'd like to see WWE sign her.