Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default *UPDATED* More on Signs Being Taken at Last Night's RAW

- We noted before that a fan with a "I could Be Home Watching Nitro... for $9.99" sign was ejected at last night's WWE RAW in Des Moines after security approached him twice about his signs. The fan ran a Reddit threadyesterday asking for people to give him suggestions on fan signs for RAW last night. Here are some of his comments about the situation with security at RAW. His comments do contain adult language.

"Got kicked out of raw for the I could be home watching Nitro for $9.99 sign"

"I got threatened with arrest. They tried getting my id for records. f*** the entire company. They kicked me out because of the sign. It's fine that I got kicked out but trying to bully me. Bring it. The piece of shit guy in the suit with the WWE logo on his suit is a little bitch yes man for Vince. They threatened me with everything in the the book and I walked out of the arena on my own will. f*** Vince trips and Steph suck my f***ing dick you cunts"

"They came up to me at about 9pm and we're like give me the signs. I was like which one. They took one of the three I had and walked away 2 minutes later came back with a big black guy in a suit and asked me to follow them. Which I didn't told them to f*** off. Which they threatened me with arrest and I laughed in their face. After about 5 minutes of time being assholes I walked to th e area where they sell everything and tried talking to them. All I got was surrounded by dick heads in suits telling me WWE didn't like me and wanted me gone. I refused to leave and begged them to bring the Des Moines police department so I could be taken to jail and they wouldn't. I walked down out on my own free will after being fed up with the bullshit f*** the WWE and their bullying"

*UPDATED*

In an update on the fan who was tossed for his "Nitro sign", a source within WWE says the fan was removed for abrasive behavior, including throwing his signs in the air and for language, not for the signs in question.

Main Eventer

I think the sign is smart, entertaining but critical..nothing WWE wants on their live TV

WWE still haven't changed

Sign Removal has always happened. On this topic, I actually saw this sign Monday. I thought it was clever.

*UPDATED*

In an update on the fan who was tossed for his "Nitro sign", a source within WWE says the fan was removed for abrasive behavior, including throwing his signs in the air and for language, not for the signs in question.

I think I saw it on Twitter but someone had said this guy was a total douche. He was drunk, cussing, throwing signs into the air and generally being disruptive. A lot of the fans were relieved when he was tossed because he was ruining the show for them.

A NFL player being drunk and abusive. Is that unusual lol