Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Not a bad PPV, the matches were good although some wins surprised me.

I do not see why Sheamus had to win, this would have been a perfect opportunity for WWE to push Cesaro but once again he is under rated.. Sheamus does not need the title at this time and he should go heel. AJ winning surprised me also, I thought Nikki was up for the title but creative must have some plans for Paige and AJ (anyone hear the whisper lesbian angle lol) The Miz winning .. well ... pffft! Lesnar and Cena was a good match, I heard the rumor in this thread that Lesnar was practicing for the stomp before the match but I was still surprised Rollins came out. A good ending for the match to make Cena look strong and they are now one match all. lol Poor old Rollins getting screwed a second time cashing in.

Ambrose coming out was awesome and the crowd went nuts, i think I liked that better than if Reigns had the match with Rollins. lol What the hell happened to the Russian anthem, we heard the US one ....

Over all a good show with some high and low points as always.

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

The only good thing at this PPV would have to be AJ winning

Legend In My Spare Time Role Model's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LionDen View Post
    I do not see why Sheamus had to win, this would have been a perfect opportunity for WWE to push Cesaro but once again he is under rated.. Sheamus does not need the title at this time and he should go heel.
    Agreed 100% I would of rather seen him go heel and lost to Cesaro. Oh and by the way Cesaro really needs lose the bath robe and towel off his head he looks like he's just getting out of the shower...terrible gimmick imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    The only good thing at this PPV would have to be AJ winning
    Oh, no bias there lol

Quote Originally Posted by Role Model View Post
    Agreed 100% I would of rather seen him go heel and lost to Cesaro. Oh and by the way Cesaro really needs lose the bath robe and towel off his head he looks like he's just getting out of the shower...terrible gimmick imo.
    lol

There were several reports of pro-Cesaro signs being confiscated from fans at last night's WWE Night of Champions PPV in Nashville, TN

Night of Champions Kickoff Show:

Notes from NOC PPV:

- The arena was almost full (about 12,000). There were 4 sections in the upper level on the non camera side that was curtained off. A local business that was given 150 300 level comp seats to give out via social media contests.

- There was not a dark match before the "Peep Show". WWE announced on the tron that the Nashville return date will be 2/23/15 (the day after Elimination Chamber).

- As far as WWE producers and signs, any posters with the word "sucks" was taken away. However, the big controversy, which definitely demonstrated WWE's treatment of Cesaro, was when a producer came up to section 105 and took away several "King of Wrestling" signs that were handed out by a El Generico fan. The signs had already made the broadcast during the U.S. Title match so most of the Cesaro fans were polite about the situation.

- It seemed fans were hot for every match except during the Rusev / Henry match.

- There were a ton of female fans at the PPV. Several females with the Eva Marie red hair, Natalya tshirts, and Brie Mode tshirts.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789