Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default UNDERTAKER-WWE UPDATE

The current plan is for Undertaker not to make a live appearance until Wrestlemania 31.
    Undertaker will respond to Bray Wyatt's challenge but not appear live before the audience as a way to build anticipation for his first appearance since losing to Brock Lesnar the year before.

I really, really hope Undertaker has taken all this time to get into performing shape and that he can go at 'Mania for a full match without issue. If he can't go, then he really needs to hang it up. I've been a fan of this man for a long time and I don't want to know that he pushed himself so far that he has to live in pain and suffer for the work he has done. Sadly he is already experiencing that. I still look forward to this match, but let's face facts... if he cannot do one match a year then you have to consider calling it done.

I looked the other way for a few years, with the HHH and Michaels matches, because he atleast showed up for a couple months before hand and they could sell the matches on the back of the streak, but theres really no excuse to let a guy show up for one night, make a couple hundred grand that could go to other wrestlers, and compete in a match that doesnt mean anything. The guy looked like my grandpa dressed in drag last year, I doubt he looks better a year older.