Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Stern Pinball released the following video about their new Wrestlemania Pinball machine.

I want one lol

WWE announces Wrestlemania superstore for California

WWE announced that once again, they will have an exclusive Wrestlemania Superstore as part of their festivities in California for Wrestlemania 31.

The store will feature exclusive merchandise as well as host signings from The Bella Twins, Bad News Barrett, Big Show, Tyson Kidd and Cesaro.

Wrestling artist Rob Schamberger will also set up shop, painting a new creation over the course of the weekend.

For complete details, click here.

NXT to hold live event Wrestlemania weekend.

WWE NXT will run a live event on Friday 3/27 at the San Jose University Event Center as part of Wrestlemania 31 weekend. While NXT and it's WWE developmental predecessor, FCW have had matches as part of Wrestlemania AXXESS events, it will be the first standalone live event for the brand during Wrestlemania weekend.

The WWE website has added the NXT event in San Jose and lists the belltime as 10 PM Pacific, it could go head to head with AXXESS, Wrestlecon, a sold out Ring of Honor show or the first night of the King of Indies tournament, most of which are also being held in San Jose.

Tickets will go on sale on Monday 3/16 via Ticketmaster.

*SPOILER* Wrestlemania entrance for superstar known?

Updated events list for Wrestlemania 31 weekend

Here is a complete updated breakdown of everything announced for Wrestlemania 31 week in the San Francisco/San Jose Bay Area of California.

Thursday: 26th March:

5 PM - WWE Wrestlemania AXXESS at the San Jose Convention Center.

6:30 PM - Walemania featuring Rey Mysterio Q&A, Wale performance & more at Taste Restaurant Nightclub. For tickets visit www.WaleMania.com.

8 PM - Mick Foley one man show at Cobb's Comedy Club in San Francisco, CA. For details on all Foley shows, visit www.RealMickFoley.com.

8 PM WWNLive.com presents EVOLVE at the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds in San Jose, CA. This will be an iPPV event. For details on all WWNLive events listed, visit http://www.wwnlive.com/SJCA.

Friday: 27th March:

9 AM - 5 PM - Wrestlecon Session One at the San Jose Garden Hotel in San Jose, CA. For details on all Wrestlecon events and guests, visit www.Wrestlecon.com.

3 PM - WWNLive.com presents EVOLVE at the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds in San Jose, CA. This will be an iPPV event.

6 PM - WWE Wrestlemania AXXESS at San Jose Convention Center.

7:30 PM - Ring of Honor in Redwood City, CA at the Sports House. This show will be filmed for DVD and VOD. For ROH details, visit www.ROHWrestling.com.

7:30 PM - ComedyMania with Colt Cabana and Rob Van Dam at Quarternote in Sunnvale, CA. Tickets at brownpapertickets.com.

8 PM - Mick Foley One Man Show at The Improv in San Jose, CA.

8 PM - WWNLive.com presents King of the Indies Tournament at the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds in San Jose, CA. This will be an iPPV event in tribute to the late Roland Alexander of APW with 16 competitors competing in the tournament's opening rounds.

9 PM - ComedyMania with Colt Cabana and Rob Van Dam at Quarternote in Sunnvale, CA. Tickets at brownpapertickets.com.

10 PM - WWE NXT live at San Jose University Event Center.

11:55 PM - WWNLive.com presents Kaiju Big Battel at the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds in San Jose, CA. This will be an iPPV event.

11:59 PM - Macho Man Comedy Show with Marty DeRosa, Lanny Poffo and more at Quarter Note in Sunnyvale, CA. Tickets at brownpapertickets.com.

Saturday: 28th March:

8 AM - 12 PM - WWE Wrestlemania AXXESS Session 1 San Jose Convention Center.

9 AM - 4 PM - Wrestlecon Session Two at the San Jose Garden Hotel in San Jose, CA.

12 PM - WWNLive.com presents SHIMMER at the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds in San Jose, CA. This will be an iPPV.

1 PM - Jim Ross Live at Rockbar Theater in San Jose, CA.

1 PM - 5 PM - Wrestlemania AXXESS Session 2 at the San Jose Convention Center.

4 PM - WWNLive.com presents Mercury Rising 2015 Supershow at the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds in San Jose, CA. This will be an iPPV.

4:45 PM - WWE 2015 Hall of Fame Ceremony at the SAP Center. This will air live on the WWE Network. Randy Savage and Arnold Schwarzenegger will be inducted.

6 PM - 10 PM - Wrestlemania AXXESS Session Three at the San Jose Convention Center.

7:30 PM - Wrestlecon Session 3 at the San Jose Garden Hotel in San Jose, CA. Featuring live card headlined by Hardy Boys vs. Sabu & Rob Van Dam.

8 PM - WWNLive.com presents King of the Indies Night 2 at the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds in San Jose, CA. This will be an iPPV featuring tournament finals plus Juventud Guerrera vs. Ultimo Dragon and more.

Sunday: 29th March:

8 AM - WWE Wrestlemania AXXESS at the San Jose Convention Center.

10 AM - Wrestlecon 'Mania Moments' Brunch with Legends at the San Jose Garden Hotel in San Jose, CA.

3 PM - (Doors Open 1:30 PM) WWE Wrestlemania 31 at Levi's Stadium. This will air live on PPV and the WWE Network.

Monday: 30th March:

4 PM - Monday Night Raw at the SAP Center

TUESDAY March 31st:

WWE Smackdown at the SaveMart Center in Fresno, CA.

Mick Foleys huge Wrestlemania raffle for Rainn

Mick Foley is once again doing his massive Wrestlemania raffle to raise money for the RAINN charity. The winner will receive, according to the official website listing for the raffle:

- Winner and guest will receive air transportation from anywhere in the world (this includes two economy-class seats from the winner's closest major U.S. or international city, to either Mineta San Jose International Airport or San Francisco International Airport)

- Winner and guest will receive round-trip transportation between airport and hotel

- Winner and guest will receive five nights lodging at the four-star Crowne Plaza San Jose Hotel from Thursday, March 26th through Tuesday, March 31st (single room, double occupancy)

- Winner will receive $1,000 in spending money

- Winner will receive an original 20x32 Rob Schamberger piece of art featuring the wrestler of his/her choice

- Winner will receive two tickets to Mick and Noelle Foley's luxury suite at Wrestlemania, hang out with Mick and Noelle and eat and drink for free!

- Winner will receive two tickets to Mick Foley's Hard Core Legend Show on either Thursday, March 26th in San Francisco or Friday, March 27th in San Jose (whichever is more convenient for the winner)

- Winner will receive two tickets to Monday Night Raw

- Winner will receive two tickets to Wrestlemania Axxess

- Winner will receive two tickets to the WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony

- Winner and guest will receive two VIP tickets to Rey Mysterio's party on March 26th

- Winner and guest will receive 2 VIP tickets to "Shenanigans San Jose," Kevin Nash's exclusive party on March 27th

- Winner and guest will receive two great tickets to the "Ring of Honor" show on March 27th

- Winner and guest will receive two tickets to the WWE NXT show on March 27th

- Winner and a guest will receive 2 ringside tickets to any (or all) of the three "Evolve Wrestling" shows in the Bay area

- Winner and a guest will receive 2 tickets to "Ringside: An Evening With Jim Ross" along with a meet and greet with Jim Ross

- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $4,420.50 to mitigate the winner's tax liability that results from winning the prize. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the winner, directly to the Internal Revenue Service ($4,200.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($220.50). CFC reserves the right to adjust the value of the prize item depending on the actual value of the prizes received.

For more, click here.

Reigns discusses does he deserve Manias main event, will his match be last & more

The Josh Podcast issued the following:

Roman Reigns called into Elvis Duran and the Morning Show's THE JOSH PODCAST and discussed his WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match at Wrestlemania 31, his critics, scripted promos, keeping 'The Shield's' entrance and more.

ON THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH GOING ON LAST AT WRESTLEMANIA

“I haven’t talked much about that. My assumption is the championship match should always be last, that’s what we’re fighting for, that’s the biggest prize, as awesome as rivalries are. The WWE Championship, if you have that around your waist you are the man, you are on top of the mountain, you’re receiving the biggest paychecks, you’re going to have the best life, you’re going to create the best future for you and your family. So for me, I think the ultimate prize being the WWE Championship, it should always be on last, not just cause I’m fighting for it.”

ON BUTTING-HEADS WITH HARDCORE FANS

“I don’t think I’m head butting with them, I feel like they are head butting me. I don’t do anything but go out there and bust my ass every single week…Even when I was with the Shield, I’ve always had the critics and I think a lot of it goes with the background of me not having that independent experience, especially being paired up with guys like Seth and Dean because those guys are journeymen. The things they had to do are second to none."

ON “DESERVING” HIS SPOT

"We have a very strong hardcore fan base and they go in a bit deeper than just what the storyline is. One thing that kind of confuses me is that it is a performance, it is a show, there is a storyline. When people start doing the “He deserves this, He deserves that”, really did Brad Pitt deserved to be Achilles in Troy? It’s a weird world that we live in; it’s very real but very scripted at the same time. It’s a fine line and in my opinion that’s what makes it so neat.”

ON SCRIPTED PROMOS HANDCUFFING TALENT

“I don’t think handcuffing is the right term. I look at it as a challenge. Obviously as a performer, I would love to go out there and go off of impulse, just go off into the arena and feel what’s going, but it is a show, it is a performance, and there is a lot that goes into this machine… For me, I know for a fact I haven’t told my full story. There is still so much more about me that I want to show the world.”

ON KEEPING THE SHIELD’S STAIRWAY ENTRANCE

“The entrance itself it’s just such a unique thing, somebody had to keep that because it’s part of the show now and I get Tweets and all kinds of social media stuff, “what area are you coming down.” People want those seats now. It’s upped the value of that seating almost to where it’s like a front row situation. Those fans that are on that stairwell that I’m coming down are right on top of me, you get to see me, you can smell me, and people are touching me. You get a very good feel of what I’m like up close and personal. I think that was one thing WWE wanted to do was keep that moment for the crowd.”

To listen to the complete podcast, click here.

*SPOILER* Another Wrestlemania 31 entrance for a superstar revealed?

Wrestlemania celebrity update

Wrestlemania 31 just got "Bigger and Deffer."

WWE announced this evening that hip hop legend and actor LL Cool J would be "appearing in the open" of Wrestlemania 31 in San Jose, CA on Sunday 3/29.

LL Cool J appeared in a promotional video for Wrestlemania on tonight's Raw, built around the marketing phrase "Something Spectacular."

I think Sheamus will be either in the Andre the Giant Battle Royal or the Intercontinental Ladder Championship match.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast