Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Ex-TNA Star to Lucha Underground?, WWE - TNA

- We noted last week that TNA beat both WWE RAW and SmackDown in the ratings for their Impact Wrestling debut on DMAX in Germany on February 28th. It was reported that Impact drew 220,000 viewers while RAW drew 200,000 and then for TNA's second week on DMAX, they drew just 120,000 viewers while RAW drew 170,000.

In a correction and update, Impact debuted on DMAX with 220,000 viewers on February 28th while RAW on Tele 5 that week had 200,000 viewers and SmackDown had 140,000. For TNA's second week on DMAX, they did draw 120,000 viewers but RAW had 290,000, not 170,000. SmackDown had 150,000 for the second week TNA was on DMAX.

- Lucha Underground officials are interested in bringing former TNA X Division Champion Sonjay Dutt in.

- While it hasn't been officially announced yet, people at Lucha Underground are under the impression that a second season has already been ordered by The El Rey Network. Tapings resume this weekend and they have tapings ordered past episode 39 as the first season was to include 39 episodes. Another sign of a second season is that El Rey recently released promotional materials for network growth and pushed Lucha Underground as a flagship program.

DON'T GIE'A FUCK the madscotsman's Avatar

Lucha underground needs to get another season. That company has become my favorite, I haven't watched WWE in a couple of weeks.

I also think that Sonjay deserves better than he has been getting and I think that Lucha Underground is the place to go for him.

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

Dutt in LU would be awesome!