Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

It would be a real shame if Daniel Bryan has to give up the Intercontinental title due to injury, especially after he had to give up the Heavyweight title in the same manner.

Can not wait for Ambrose vs Harper should be a tough match since both of these guys were in CZW. That is if WWE let them have their own tough match.

I've got a bad feeling they will yank Bryan. I hope not, but that is the way its looking. Hopefully they have a good backup plan. Like I said, personally I'd just go with Neville vs Ziggler vs Sheamus vs Barrett, but mostly cause I hate the Kiss Me Arse stip. If that match was just Extreme Rules, I'd go Neville vs Barrett straight up.

Harper vs Ambrose will be good, I just hope they sway away from comedic and more toward hardcore. Rollins vs Orton will be good too, I just hate the side story sh*t with Kane and the RKO.

WWE are taking all the extreme / hardcore parts out of it at this PPV. I guess it because of the concussion situation that has arisen. Technically, this is not a Extreme Rules PPV, it a soft core Extreme Rules PPV lol

triple h must have something in his mind to make it better extreme rulez means go xtreme

Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    triple h must have something in his mind to make it better extreme rulez means go xtreme
    He probably does, the problem is, everything has to pass by Vince before it is approved.

Quote Originally Posted by LionDen View Post
    He probably does, the problem is, everything has to pass by Vince before it is approved.
    then thats rubbish

Quote Originally Posted by LionDen View Post
    WWE are taking all the extreme / hardcore parts out of it at this PPV. I guess it because of the concussion situation that has arisen. Technically, this is not a Extreme Rules PPV, it a soft core Extreme Rules PPV lol
    The Street Fight and Steel Cage, should in theory be somewhat hardcore. The Chain match most definitely SHOULD involve blood, but it probably won't. It will be just like sh*t they did on Raw with Rusev putting the chain across Cena's nose instead of neck, and balling the chain up around their fist for a punch. Last Man standing will no doubt involve a spear through a barricad seth

If the Kiss Me Arse match had no rules, who knows, but it sounded like just a regular match

Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    The Street Fight and Steel Cage, should in theory be somewhat hardcore. The Chain match most definitely SHOULD involve blood, but it probably won't. It will be just like sh*t they did on Raw with Rusev putting the chain across Cena's nose instead of neck, and balling the chain up around their fist for a punch. Last Man standing will no doubt involve a spear through a barricad seth

If the Kiss Me Arse match had no rules, who knows, but it sounded like just a regular match
    I believe they have said that the street fight will not be hardcore but hopefully Ambrose will not listen lol

Can you pick the winners?
    Try your luck betting on UOW Bookie!
    Join us for LIVE Coverage and Discussion! Streams available!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123