Very sexy ex DIVA, Torie Wilson

All of you may have noticed thousands of missing threads and posts from the WOW forum. Due to technical difficulties last year, many forums and older threads / posts were deleted. I do have a back up of just before this incident happened so they will be returned.

The return date was suppose to be just after Wrestlemania but due to many circumstances, this may take a little longer. Technically UOWForums should have over 1,000,000 posts but only has 620,000 at this time. So you can see the enormous challenge invloved.

WOW and a couple of other forums are first on the list, then all the rest will be returned through out the forum. Till then, we will all keep posting and all these new posts / threads will remain. I personally will be posting WOW just like where I started on forums many, many moons ago but I have been fixing UOWForums up and need to find the time.

Wrestling Babe News forum is a part of the future plans. That forum will include all old and current women wrestling companies and of course wrestling babes in normal companies.

The side column on UOWForums now has a latest WOW Wrestling Babe post area (Women of the World and Wrestling Babe nude forums not included for now).

UOWForums is well known, may I say even infamous for the last 10 years for its WOW section. As you can see our WOW section is expanding and huge updates for our WOW is coming in 2015.

For those wondering, Hardcore will not be returning, I and many others just see no need for it. If a wrestling babe is hardcore, it will decided on each of its merit.

I will keep you all updated and I do apologize for any incovenience.

Enjoy the babes