Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default ‘Everybody Loves Raymond’ Actor Sawyer Sweeten Dies of Possible Suicide

Sawyer Sweeten, an actor best known for his role as one of the young twins on hit sitcom “Everybody Loves Raymond,” has died of a possible suicide, his manager Dino May confirmed. Thursday. He was 19.

According to Radar Online, which first reported the news, he was visiting family in Texas, where he is believed to have shot himself on the front porch.

Sweeten played Geoffrey Baron on “Everybody Loves Raymond,” which ran from 1996-2005 on CBS. He acted alongside his twin brother, Sullivan, and their real-life sister, Madylin, who played Ally Baron, for 139 episodes. The two brothers were only 16 months old when they first started on the show.

Ray Romano, Patricia Heaton, Brad Garrett, Doris Roberts, Peter Boyle and Monica Horan also starred in the comedy.

Madylin Sweeten wrote on Facebook on Thursday afternoon: “At this time I would like to encourage everyone to reach out to the ones you love. Let them have no doubt of what they mean to you.”

Sawyer Sweeten was born in Brownwood, Texas. As a child, he and his brother shared roles in the 2002 film “Frank McKlusky, C.I.” and a 2000 episode of Disney Channel series “Even Stevens.”

Sawyer, Sullivan and Madylin Sweeten last appeared in public together at the 2010 TV Land Awards.

Sad

awwww I loved that show. R.I.P Someone so young.

DON'T GIE'A FUCK the madscotsman's Avatar

I only wish people would talk to someone before doing something like this. Worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by the madscotsman View Post
    I only wish people would talk to someone before doing something like this. Worked for me.
    True man