Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default E# 2015 - Sony Press Conference

OMG I AM SO EXCITED FAV OF ALL TIME

‘Final Fantasy VII’ Is Officially Receiving A Remake!

After years and years of begging and pleading, Square Enix has finally answered the prayers of fans by announcing an HD remake of Final Fantasy VII! Hailed by many as one of the greatest games every released, the announcement comes from E3 and was met with thunderous applause and cheers.

The video announcement, which you can watch below, shows various streets and locations within Midgar, the starting city from the original game. The teaser ends with Barrett and Cloud walking into a bright white light. It states “Play it first on Playstation 4″, which suggests that the game might come to both Xbox One and PC after its initial release.

In 2005, Sony unveiled a Final Fantasy VII-themed tech demo for its then-brand-new PlayStation 3 console. Fans have wanted an HD remake since. At last year's PlayStation Experience, Square Enix announced that Final Fantasy VII would come to PS4, but only in its original, dated form.

The original game has sold over 10 million copies since its release in 1997 and has been credited with popularizing the Japanese RPG style in the Western gaming world.

On a personal note, I could not tell you the number of moonths I’ve invested in FF7. I still listen to the soundtrack, own and watch all the movies and remember the whole game and characters. I am usually a xBox gou but for this I will be a PS4 man for a while.