Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

**Incorporated Filmix** Dangerous Incorporated's Avatar

Default Lex Luger Speaks Out On Eric Bischoff, JBL, and Reveals Spoiler?

Lex Luger Speaks Out On Eric Bischoff, JBL, and Reveals Spoiler?

Former WCW wrestler Lex Luger posted the following blog entry on his MySpace page (myspace.com/lexlugeronmyspace ) on Wednesday morning - just prior to the headline posted on WWE.com in reference to him that read, "Can't Draw A Dime" coincidently. In the blog entry, Luger generally talks about Eric Bischoff's upcoming book Controversy Creates Cash, in which Bischoff talks about why he brought Luger into WCW in 1995. Also, Luger gives his take on JBL, who did nothing but put him down in his WWE.com interview with Bischoff. Luger's comments on JBL were edited into the post after he saw the WWE.com interview. And lastly, Luger reveals a possible spoiler regarding the rumored nWo vs. DX feud, although it may just be hearsay.

Luger's MySpace page is legit as he takes independent wrestling bookings through it. Here is the blog entry:

Eric Bisholff and his new book

I was recentley let in on a portion of good old eric bishoffs new book. again as usual eric does nothing but run his mouth to make a few bucks.

Eric went as far as saying kevin nash was lazy. questioned paul heyman. and said i can not draw a dime.

Eric says he didnt have a open checkbook. BULLSHIT. Instead of blaming wcws demise on wwe and vince mcmann maybe eric should look in the mirror.

Everyone remembers how shitty wcw was when vince ruesso took over. eric stop blaming wcw,s problems on the wrestlers creative control so on. remember bash at the beach 2000? it was a god damn sham and ratings fell 30% after that stupid idea.

Jbl you have nothing to say about this. your a god damn pissant in wwe that does nothing but pick on smaller guys backstage. and you have the balls to put me down? give me a damn break.

Well eric. on some points of this book might just be true. but come on you will do anything to keep fame going your way. i can let the spoiler out that your just doing this and publishing this book so you can have a angle to bring the nwo in vs dx. woops sorry about that spoiler.

Also, Luger will be appearing on television twice this evening. He will be appearing on TNA iMPACT! in a segment with Jeff Jarrett on tonight's show. Luger will also be appearing on the Trinity Broadcasting Network on Praise the Lord. Steve Borden (Sting) will host and both Luger and Nikita Koloff will be guests on the show.

1958 - 2009
    R.I.P.

Sinner

Um, are you sure Luger wrote this himself?
    I had no idea he talked 1337. :laugh: