Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Jerry Jarrett Announces His Return To The Wrestling Business

Legendary wrestling promoter Jerry Jarrett, who co-founded TNA with his son Jeff Jarrett, noted via social media that he is currently preparing to get back into the business. He wrote the following on Facebook:

“Don’t you just live it when a plan comes together. I once stated that I would get back in the wrestling business when hell froze over. I’m feeling a chill in the air. It is a bit early to announce the plan, but the contracts are with the attorneys. If you wishes for wrestling like it was, you will have a chance to tune in.”

There is no word yet regarding what Jarrett is getting involved in, however he and his son Jeff are on speaking terms these days, so a role of some kind with Global Force Wrestling is a possibility.

According to PWInsider, Jarrett could be getting involved with the Classic Wrestling Revolution promotion based out of Las Vegas, Nevada. This is the promotion that is planning to give wrestlers benefits and also has plans to have legends like Jake Roberts teach old-school wrestling.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

wow....sounds.....pretty boring.

DON'T GIE'A FUCK the madscotsman's Avatar

When Vince thought that he was going to jail during the 90's steroid trial Jerry Jarret was the guy that was hand picked by Vince to run the company. Due to Jarret's close friendship with Vince sr. He is also one of the greatest minds in the wrestling business. So i'm really looking forward to what he's going to do.
    You should listen to his conversation with Jim Cornette on the Jim Cornette experience. It might just change your mind.

Its going to be some little indy fed that youll never see outside of a 100 mile radius of their home base so it wont matter and I cant stand to listen to corny about anything.