The Divas Title contract signing on last night’s Raw inspired plenty of controversy when, in a scripted line, Paige invoked the memory of Charlotte‘s late brother Reid Flair, who passed away in March 2013 from an accidental drug overdose.

The segment has drawn both acclaim and ire, Charlotte and Reid’s mother even speaking out to make her displeasure known.

The biggest waves on Twitter, though, have come from a back-and-forth between Paige and Lana, whose kayfabe argument turned real fast, resulting in personal accusations of bullying in a series tweets, some of which have since been deleted:

@LanaWWE

Truth! I hope you destroy the phony "anti-diva" that hides behind a mask of make up & her phony ❤️ for wrestling
8:38 PM - 17 Nov 2015

@RealPaigeWWE

I'm glad you have an opinion. Too bad you lie all the time. #TMZ #AllYouWantIsFame
9:21 PM - 17 Nov 2015

@RealPaigeWWE

Don't talk crap then delete it.
9:26 PM - 17 Nov 2015

@LanaWWE

I actually wanted to write a longer paragraph about you. We both know you bullied me in @WWENXT
9:31 PM - 17 Nov 2015

@RealPaigeWWE

Ok sweetheart. You were there barely 2 months. If it was true you wouldn't have deleted it. #KeyboardWarrior
9:32 PM - 17 Nov 2015

@LanaWWE

I actually am a open book of honesty, I apologize when I'm wrong & take responsibility for my actions. Nice try
9:34 PM - 17 Nov 2015

@LanaWWE

You are a great wrestler @RealPaigeWWE & I hope @MsCharlotteWWE crushes you at #SurvivorSeries because you are mean & disrespectful. Bye ✋
9:46 PM - 17 Nov 2015

@RealPaigeWWE

👋see ya. https://twitter.com/lanawwe/status/666613378232651777
9:47 PM - 17 Nov 2015

After the argument cooled down, Summer Rae came to Paige’s defense, saying that she’s no bully:

@RealSummerWWE

Bullying is a very real & serious thing happening today. This word should not be thrown around lightly as it can be damaging if someone is
11:34 PM - 17 Nov 2015

@RealSummerWWE

falsely accused. @RealPaigeWWE is no bully in or out of the locker room.
11:34 PM - 17 Nov 2015

Charlotte has yet to comment on the segment’s controversy, but she may touch on it when she appears on tonight’s SportsCenter.

DD