Former WWE Superstar Val Venis (Sean Morley) is now running a marijuana dispensary in Mesa, Arizona called Health 4 Life Dispensaries.

Now going by the name Kaptain Kannabis, Morley has been a longtime proponent of medical marijuana and claims it saved his life by helping him get off pain pills and other pharmaceutical drugs. During an interview with High Times magazine earlier this year, he explained,

“When I found out about marijuana and started utilizing that instead, in 2008, I came off all pharmaceuticals and never looked back,” he said. “I could smoke marijuana and eat marijuana for the rest of my life and never suffer any liver disease or kidney failure due to pills. The pills will get you every single time,with marijuana, you could be 110-years old and still smoke it. There is so much cannabis can do. I don’t think people have any reason to fear it at all.”

The #KaptainKannabisStrainOfTheDay is our #SourJack. This AMAZING sativa is a cross between #SourDiesel & #JackHerer pic.twitter.com/ds0xYPNfxT

— Kaptain Kannabis (@ValVenisEnt) December 9, 2015