Devon Dudley spoke with The Philly Voice this week to promote Sunday’s WWE TLC pay-per-view. When asked about the possibility of retirement, the legendary tag team wrestler said he and Bubba Ray will continue to put people through tables as long as they’re physically able to.

“Brother, everybody thought we were done 10 years ago and we surprised the world. As far as I’m concerned, we’ll be 90 years old and still putting people through tables – whether it be at WrestleMania or an old age home – we’ll still be going on and on. It doesn’t matter, brother. We’re gonna rock from now until the day they tell us we can’t do it no more. And when I say ‘they,’ I mean the Good Lord above.”

He also had some very positive things to say about the top dogs in today’s WWE tag team division, The New Day. Devon admits there things about the New Day that really piss him off, but he loves being in the ring with them and they plan on making history once again this Sunday.

“Love The New Day. Although I wanna put their behinds through a table, love them. They’re exciting, they’re new, they’re doing things Bubba and I would do without the dancing and the twerking. They love to get under people’s skin. Listen, this is no different than what Bubba and I used to do when we were trying to make a name for ourselves. These guys are going out there and doing it. Do they piss us off and get us angry? Absolutely. Do we realize that? Absolutely, because that was us at one point in time."

“New Day is an up and coming tag team. They’re doing extremely well. It’s only a matter of time before we take those titles away from them, so we’re going to let them have their day in the sun, do what they gotta do. Again, they’re an extraordinary tag team. We’re very, very happy to be in the ring with them, and for us to kick their butts, for them to kick ours, and we’re gonna make history. Just like we did with Edge and Christian and the Hardy Boys, we’re gonna be doing that with not only The New Day, but we’re gonna be doing that with the Usos, we’re gonna do it with every one of those tag teams in theWWE right now. We’re gonna make sure we go out there and just tear it down. We’re gonna continue where we left off.”