Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Daniel Bryan Says If He Could Wrestle Anyone Right Now, It Would Be Shinsuke Nakamura

WWE Superstar Daniel Bryan was in Singapore again yesterday for his ongoing promotional tour of Asia. It was the Singapore publication The New Paper where Bryan revealed the fact that if WWE doctors don’t clear him to return, despite the fact that other doctors have, his WWE career could very well be over.

On Thursday, Bryan spoke more about his status with PopSpoken.com and answered some fun questions such as who he would bring in for a match if he could pick anyone, who has given him his best WWE match in recent memory, his infamous 18-second WrestleMania match and more. Below are some of the highlights from the interview.

– Bryan said he’s “passed every test” in order to return to action, but WWE doctors haven’t cleared him yet.

– He still suffers from partial blindness in his right eye due to a detached retina he suffered back in 2007. He also has a ruptured ear drum dating back to 2007 that would take a lot of time off to heal, if he were to get that fixed.

– Regarding today’s young wrestlers working a rough style to get noticed, Bryan said that’s just part of the business. If you’re not the type of guy that management sees as a star (he cited The Rock), then you have to work really really hard.

– Bryan named Sheamus as the opponent that gave him the best match in recent memory.

– When asked which wrestler from the independent circuit he’d like to face in a WWE ring, Bryan did not hesitate to name NJPW’s Shinsuke Nakamura.

“I wouldn’t call the Japanese promotions ‘indie,’ but I’d love to bring Shinsuke Nakamura over,” Bryan said. “I love Shinsuke and I’ve known him for ages. What I love about his style is that he incorporates facets of reality into his matches.”

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

Then he better get his ass back to ROH