Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Tommy Dreamer On His Latest WWE Run, Elevating The Wyatt Family & More

ECW Original Tommy Dreamer recently spoke to the folks at Busted Open Radio about his most recent WWE run. Below are some of the highlights from the interview.

On elevating young talent such as The Wyatt Family:

“If you look at when the Dudleys returned and they worked with the New Day, look how the New Day got elevated. This business is about that. I was blessed to have veterans do that for me and with me. That’s part of the evolution of the business.”

On this latest run with WWE and reflecting on his career:

“For me to be performing, I was very, very sentimental driving up to Boston. That was the first town I ever wrestled in outside of New York when I was coming up on the indies. Passing North Chelmsford, where I worked Big Vito’s first match in North Chelmsford High School and I’m 19 years old and Taz is next to me, and just all the times I’ve been there. That was my first Royal Rumble and then, again, to be back on that stage and that place was sold out and the crowd was electric. I thought it was a very, very strong pay-per-view for in-ring performances and again, for me just to be back there and the week before, wrestling against the Usos who I’ve known since they were kids or Roman Reigns who I met when he was a teenager because I know his brother and wrestled his brother. It’s great to still be at this age and still be able to compete and still be able to contribute to the business that I love.”

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

It would help put them over better if fans didn't already think of him as a jobber himself. I think he did great work in ecw, but come on who is looking at that guy as a legit star now?