Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

How you doin Shane McMahon's Ass's Avatar

Default Tammy 'Sunny' Sytch Lashes Out At Chris Candido's Family

Earlier in the week we posted the extended trailer for a documentary on former WWE, WCW, ECW and TNA star Chris Candido, which is being produced by his brother Johnny. The trailer is above. Candido's longtime partner, WWE Hall of Famer Tammy "Sunny" Sytch, lashed out at the family and the documentary with this Facebook rant:

"a message to all of Chris Candido's family and friends: Go watch the trailer, that his drug addict of a brother made.. it is all bulls--t. They NEVER supported him, in anything he did, unless they could gloat about his WWF status... and get free tickets.... I WAS THERE! I lived it with him for 16 years. I was there for the good and bad, and horrible... He died doing what he loved to do. And for 10 years now, I get blamed for not getting him to the hospital soon enough, while the doc reassured me there was nothing I could do. Shame on me. f--kk you all who think otherwise... those who know me, and him, know the REAL story.. so go support a false documentary about his life....and make the family that didn't give a s--t about him, money.....sad bastards, the are. If you remember correctly, I have NEVER tried to profit off of his death, while many others have... MANY! So many "memorial shows"..where did that money go?? not to me!! not to pay his outstanding bills??!! Nowhere, but to the 'promoter's pocket' I wasnt even given an option on his burial... i was told he was being cremated, and had no say b/c we weren't legally married,,, yeah, that was my "family".. f--k them all.... Tamara Lynn Sytch"

thx

As a general rule, I'm absolutely sure sunny is wrong in everything.