Fabricio Werdum says he’s confident going into his fight against Cain Velasquez at UFC 196 in February. This will be a rematch from their UFC 188 bout, where Werdum won by submission in the third round to become the UFC Heavyweight champion.

In an interview with The MMA Hour, Werdum explained even though he believes Velasquez will come strong, he’ll be victorious again.

“The rematch, he (will) come very strong again,” he said. “I think I have more confident this time. I think he come very good, for sure, 100 percent, but I beat him again, man. I’m not (cocky), you know, I’m just confident in my training. I’m confident in Kings MMA.

“I think it’s a good rematch, for sure. It’s the big show, but I don’t go inside the cage like ‘I lost this fight’. I visualize everything. When I go inside the cage, when I fight with him, and after that, the interview with Joe Rogan, I visualize everything. I have everything in my mind.”

UFC 196 takes place on February 6th in Las Vegas, and airs on pay-per-view with the prelims airing on FOX Sports 1 and UFC Fight Pass.