– WWE posted the following photos of Vince McMahon’s mug shot after the arrest angle that took place as part of the wild opening segment that saw McMahon leave in handcuffs for losing his cool with one of the police officers in the ring.

– Speaking of the arrest angle that kicked off the final RAW show of the year, one of the “officers” that took part in the segment was independent wrestling star Drew Gulak, who as noted recently, is rumored to be a WWE prospect.

In addition to the above video, below are some of the quick-clips of the RAW opening segment that WWE posted on their official Twitter page during the show.

Did @VinceMcMahon just manhandle a NYPD officer? #RAW pic.twitter.com/yRSk6UAuv9

— WWE (@WWE) December 29, 2015

The #NYPD is reading @VinceMcMahon his Miranda rights! He's really going to jail!! #RAW pic.twitter.com/cBbgisSvRp

.@WWERomanReigns has the best view as @VinceMcMahon is taken away by New York's finest! #RAW pic.twitter.com/yGgZniKKxh

.@StephMcMahon promises her dad they'll bail him out, as the NYPD leads @VinceMcMahon away! #RAW pic.twitter.com/1CrLYBNmHP

— WWE Universe (@WWEUniverse) December 29, 2015

– Lilian Garcia took to social media prior to Monday night’s edition of WWE RAW to explain why she would not be appearing on the show to do her usual ring announcing duties. The longtime WWE ring announcer posted the following on her official Twitter page just one hour before the final 2015 episode of RAW began.

SO sad cause I won't be able 2 announce tonight on #Raw . Started losing my voice last night & today it has completely left me. #bummed

— Lilian Garcia (@LilianGarcia) December 29, 2015