Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

**Incorporated Filmix** Dangerous Incorporated's Avatar

Default SD vs. RAW 2007, Hogan/Piper Update, Joey Styles & More

SD vs. RAW 2007, Hogan/Piper Update, Joey Styles & More

The legends roster for the next WWE video game, WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2007 has been confirmed, featured in the legends roster: Bam Bam Bigelow, Hulk Hogan, Roddy Piper, Bret Hart, Jerry Lawler, Shane McMahon, Cactus Jack, Jim Neidhart, Steve Austin, Dude Love, Mankind, Tazz, Dusty Rhodes, Mr. Perfect, Eddie Guerrero and The Rock. ProWrestlingGames.com have uploaded 35+ new screenshots for the new WWE video game, WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2007, they are worth a look.

This Wednesday (October 4th) seems to be the last edition of Presents Madison Square Garden Classics. This is due to sports programming taking over almost every Wednesday night in the near future. One of the matches featured in this Wednesday’s shows is The Iron Sheik defeating Bob Backlund for the WWF World Title.

The September 23 AM RAW scored a 0.9 cable rating, with a 4.0 share.

Cartoon Network's animated sketch comedy show Robot Chicken will do a parody of the classic TV show Hogan's Heroes involving Hogan and Piper doing voiceovers for the sketch. The episode will air this Sunday night at 11.30pm on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim block.

1958 - 2009
    R.I.P.

Jobber

Hogan's Heros? Yeah took me awhile to realize what that was talking aboiut. I used to love the classic tv show! Hogan going to do voice overs? now that I have to see the episode.
    Last edited by WickedMoon; 09-30-2006 at 01:44 PM. Reason: correction

robot chicken is hilarious. i love the star wars parody. i want to see this on youtube.
    < Thanks Eragon

< Thanks Joe