Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Chris Weidman’s Coach Says He Had Fractured Foot Going In To UFC 194

Chris Weidman’s coach Ray Longo recently said he feels his fighter shouldn’t have competed the night of UFC 194. Weidman suffered the only loss in his career so far to Luke Rockhold in December at the event. Longo revealed to ESPN.com that Weidman had a fractured foot in two places while preparing for the fight.

“If you want to know the truth, he was banged up. He had a fractured foot in two places. We tried to work around it, but I think mentally it had an effect on him, because he wasn’t able to push the cardio the right way… He has fought with injuries before. I’ve seen this guy walk through fire before – but as his coach, I feel bad. Maybe I should have been more vocal about this or that. You can’t make excuses. His teammate, Aljamain Sterling, was banged up going into his fight on Dec. 11 and he won. So, you never know. If you decide to fight, what can you do during camp? Put a boot on him, so someone takes a picture and he’s walking around in a boot? He didn’t wear one. It’s a nightmare. And these guys are my friends, so I’m in a weird spot sometimes. You basically have to tell them they’re not doing it.”

UFC President Dana White is planning a rematch between Rockhold and Weidman for this June.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

DON'T GIE'A FUCK the madscotsman's Avatar

What ever happened to "You where the better man, but next time: I'm taking my title back."