Lyoto Machida isn’t taking his rematch with Dan Henderson lightly. Machida, who won their last bout together, is scheduled to fight Henderson again in April. He recently spoke with Combate.com about his thoughts going in to the fight.

“I believe this will be a more intense struggle, a little more aggressive,” Machida said. “Our main goal, and bring victory, is to make a great show. This is in our head. As a professional, we are in the dilemma between sport and entertainment. We have the two sides, the fans are there cheering, people are willing to see new things.”

As far as rumors that this may be Dan Henderson’s final professional fight, Machida says that’s not distracting him.

“That’s something I do not think, look like an athlete who is fighting at a high level, super dangerous. If he will retire is a personal matter. What will he do or not … each has its time, its time,” said Machida. “He is a tough guy who years ago would fight Jon Jones, was of great fights. The career of Dan Henderson speaks for itself, so I can not underestimate him."

“Dan Henderson has very strong blow, heavy hand, is always dangerous. There is the thought that it is in final stages of career. He’s a guy that connect a blow, can beat anyone. He enters firmly, train hard and come to seek victory.”

Machida will face Henderson at UFC on FOX 19 on April 16th in Tampa, FL.