IWRG (SUN) 02/14/2016 Arena Naucalpan [+LuchaTV, Black Terry Jr. (Flickr), The Gladiatores]
1) Adrenalina & Matrix Jr. b Alas de Acero & Shadow Boy
straight falls.
2) Astro, Dragón Fly, Súper Astro Jr. b Atomic Star, Hip Hop Man, Power Bull
3) Diablo Jr. I, El Hijo del Diablo, El Imposible DQ Black Terry, Cerebro Negro, Dr. Cerebro
DQ not specified.
4) Heddi Karaoui, Negro Navarro, Trauma II b Emperador Azteca, Eterno, Veneno
Straight falls, as the losing team couldn’t get along. Eterno replaced Argos – which seems like a late replacement because Argos couldn’t get here from Elite quick enough, but Eterno also challenged Heddi for his long middleweight championship.
5) Herodes Jr. b Trauma I
They went with old school three way rules, where the first person to two pinfalls winned and the loser of a coin toss had to wait outside to start. Herodes beat Trauma I clean.
6) Herodes Jr. b Hijo De Dos Caras
Herodes won again, this time via foul, which meant he was out of the match and the others advanced to the apuesta stage.
7) Trauma I b Hijo De Dos Caras © [IWRG IC HEAVY]
Trauma I attached Dos with a chair, but Dos would get it back and beat him. Mask ripping. Trauma I got Dos in Lo Negro de Negro twice, but Dos escaped. Trauma kicked out of a spear and a backcracker. Trauma got his submission for a third time and Dos could not escape. Trauma I becomes the 23rd Champion, and is the first of Dinastia Navarro to win a heavyweight championship. Dos falls in his second defense.