UFC featherweight champion Conor McGregor has plans to move up to welterweight and face Robbie Lawler for the championship. Here’s what he had to say about what he hopes will be his third UFC title:

“I’m coming for that [welterweight] belt, I’m coming for the next belt, I’m coming for the whole company,” McGregor told SevereMMA. Why not go up?”

“They get slower, and they get less free up there, they are stiffer, they are even more stuck than the lightweight division. So I’ll keep going, keep eating, keep training and keep going until all the belts are wrapped up.”

“I’m afraid of no one, I will go up and fight any weight.” McGregor continued. “Anyone can come down and step in that cage with me or any cage and see how they fare, but nobody fares well that’s for sure.”

McGregor also confirmed that he has agreed to compete at UFC 200 in July, against an opponent to-be-determined.

“I’ll go back to ‘The Point’, no bother,” McGregor said. I haven’t outgrown that. I haven’t outgrown my home town. I’m still fucking here. Vegas this one, Vegas next one probably because I committed to UFC 200, I did commit to that, and then East coast or Dublin.”

McGregor is currently fight Rafael dos Anjos at UFC 196 for the lightweight title on March 5th.