While Conor McGregor fell off the horse a bit with his loss to Nate Diaz at UFC 196 this past Saturday evening, it won’t be long before it’s time for “The Notorious” one to hop back on and decide what’s next for his UFC career.

On Monday’s edition of “The MMA Hour,” McGregor’s coach John Kavanagh spoke with MMAFighting.com’s Ariel Helwani about some potential options the reigning UFC Featherweight Champion has on the table.

On some of the fight offers on the table for Conor McGregor’s next bout:

“There’s a few offers there. That’s really for Conor to decide, I’m really just the guy in the background. Whatever he says I’m happy to get ready for. We spoke to someone before that he seems to have this weird genetics that he can look great at 170 and he can make 145. It’s just a weird body type, I’m not sure how it works. But he can, and he always looks a bit scary on the scales, no doubt about it. But then you see him the next day and he looks fine. He has that ability to compete at 145, 155 or 170 I think.

“I’ll be curious to see what the fans want. Because at the end of the day that’s what we’re doing it for, is the fans. It’s entertainment, and let’s see what the fans think is the most interesting thing for him to do next and we’ll prepare and do our best.”

On why he personally would like to see Conor fight Jose Aldo in a rematch for his next fight:

“Me personally, maybe the Aldo rematch, I’d like to see that again. I just think the first one was great for us, but it was a little bit unfulfilling…a little bit. I think Aldo has a fantastic set of skills, he was a great champion and I didn’t think that quite closed the chapter on that. So, [let’s] see a proper fight.

“I think stylistically it would be a very nice fight to watch and a very good challenge. So that’s my personal opinion, but like I said, I’m not the decision-maker on that.”

On a fight between Conor and Frankie Edgar:

“Or Frankie, he’s a great fighter as well. I just…you know Frankie’s lost to Aldo and Aldo just had such an amazing run. He just got caught with that very, very hard shot and went down fast. That’s just how that fight went. But just for me, because I think I learned so much just watching it, to have a good back-and-forth fight, I just think it would be for me I’d get a year’s worth of material to coach off for the next 20 years off. So, that would be my personal preference. But, if it’s Frankie or if it’s Dos Anjos or if it’s another 170 fight, I’m happy just to be there.”