Jon Jones is confident that former UFC women’s bantamweight champion Holly Holm get the title belt back one day. Following her loss to Miesha Tate at UFC 196, Jones explained why he has “no doubt” Holm will bounce back. Jones and Holm are training teammates at JacksonWink MMA.

“I’m not worried about Holly too much. I know for a fact that her best is yet to come. It really is. She will hold the belt again,” Jones told FOX Sports. “No doubt in my mind.”

“Holly’s an amazing champion. She’s an amazing person, an amazing citizen. She will be back from this so much stronger. Holly, she’s a rookie in this sport and with that being said, she’s one of the greatest of all time already. So her potential is just sky high. I mean there’s no cap on her potential,” Jones said.

“Just wait till she gets the game down. She’s going to be scary,” Jones said. “It would be great for Ronda (Rousey) and for Miesha Tate for Holly to go and crawl up and feel as if her dreams were crushed tonight, but literally they know that was one of the worst things that could have happened to them. Holly’s going to come back with some serious vengeance.”

Holm is expected to face the winner of Ronda Rousey vs. Tate 3 later this year. Jones will next fight Daniel Cormier at UFC 197 on April 23rd in his octagon return.