Fresh off a win over Anderson Silva, Michael Bisping has several potential opponents in his cross hairs. Bisping’s manager Audie Attar told MMAFighting.com that not only does Bisping want to step in the cage with Nick Diaz, but he also earned the right to fight for the UFC Middleweight Championship. Middleweight champ Luke Rockhold will defend against Chris Weidman at UFC 199 in June, and Attar believes Bisping will face the winner.

“Nick Diaz is definitely calling him out and that sounds enticing and I think that would be an amazing matchup,” Attar said. “But for Mike and what he’s done in the sport, he’s earned the right to say, ‘I want the winner of Rockhold and Weidman.’ I think that’s what he’s doing.

“He hears Nick Diaz. He thinks that would be a fun, exciting fight. The fans would like to see that, but it’s his time now. I think for Mike right now, he wants a title shot. He’s earned that in his career.”

Bisping is currently on a three-fight winning streak, and is 4-2 in his last six fights. Diaz’s marijuana-related suspension will be lifted on August 1st.