Former UFC heavyweight champion Frank Mir is booked to face Mark Hunt at UFC Fight Night 85 later this month. Mir spoke out about the upcoming fight on MMAjunkie Radio, saying he’s going to try to submit Hunt.

“I’ve worked a lot of leg attacks,” Mir told MMAjunkie Radio. “I love leg locks and heel hooks and kneebars. They’re complex and hard to avoid. I feel like if we get down to the ground, defending his legs is going to be very difficult, especially because his main concern is getting up – not worrying about his feet.

“I have the hip drive that when I grab something, it’s not going to be uncomfortable. He’s going to have to make the decision of it he wants to continue fighting or go ahead and lose that fight. When I say continue fighting, I mean if he taps, he can continue on (with his career). Kneebars and heel hooks at his age could take him out of competition for an extremely long time.”

UFC Fight Night 85 airs on Saturday, March 19th from the Brisbane Entertainment Centre in Australia. The event will air on FOX Sports 1 and UFC Fight Pass.