Following his successful title defense over Brian Foster at the WSOF 29 event on Friday night in Greeley, Colorado, WSOF Lightweight Champion Justin Gaethje spoke with “The American Gangster” Chael Sonnen and revealed who he would like to meet next inside the WSOF cage.

Gaethje, who defeated Foster in the headline attraction of WSOF 29 on March 12th via TKO due to leg kicks, said he wants Jason High in his next fight.

“I don’t specifically work on kicks,” said Gaethje regarding his fight with Foster, which he won via TKO due to leg kicks. “My coaches don’t work on kicks. It just comes natural so I don’t want to change anything. I’ve learned a lot of hard lessons right here and its made me the person I am today. He hit me in the lip I got a busted lip but it’s how I fight I’m not going to change. The worst thing you can do is try to push me backwards because I’ll meet you in the center and beat you.”

Regarding his next title defense, Gaethje said he wants Jason High because “he’s got a smart mouth.”

“I want Jason High next,” said the WSOF Lightweight Champion. “He’s got a smart mouth. He’s next.”

For complete WSOF 29 results, click here.