Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default PPV Buyrates, Taboo Tuesday Renamed, Torrie, More News

Updated WWE PPV buy rate numbers: New Year's Revolution 300,000 buys, Armageddon 290,000 buys, & Survivor Series 395,000 buys.

Taboo Tuesday will be renamed Cyber Sunday and moved from a Tuesday event to a Sunday event this year in hopes of more buys.

ESPN has announced that Monday Night Football games which they will carry starting in the fall will now begin a half an hour earlier than they used to, with an 8:30 start time. That means that instead of Raw starting at the same time as the game they will be a half hour behind.

Torrie Wilson and her dog Chloe will be holding their own dog show Monday on WWE's website.

Tough Enough 4 winner Daniel Puder is now doing his own audio shows entitled 'Puder's Podcast'. You can download them via iTunes.

I can't believe it took them two years to figure out to move it to a Sunday, i like the name better to. The footy starting earlier could be a problem but i am only going by numbers i have seen in the past for viewership. As for that damn dog, another stupid little gimmick ... lol