Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Starring At Alexa's Ass A Blissful Ass's Avatar

Default Wrestlemania 32 Discussion Thread

Wrestlemania 32

Date April 3, 2016
    Venue AT&T Stadium
    City Arlington, Texas
    Announcers JBL,Michael Cole & Jerry The King Lawler

Match Card:

WWE World Heavyweight Championship
    Triple H vs. Roman Reigns

No Holds Barred Street Fight
    Brock Lesnar vs Dean Ambrose

Hell In A Cell
    Shane McMahon vs The Undertaker

WWE Divas Championship
    Charlotte vs Sasha Banks vs Becky Lynch

André the Giant Memorial 30-man Battle Royal
    Winner receives the André the Giant Memorial Trophy

Tag team match
    The Usos (Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso) vs The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley)

4-on-3 Handicap match
    The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston, and Xavier Woods) vs The League of Nations (Sheamus, King Barrett, Alberto Del Rio, and Rusev)

WWE United States Championship
    Kalisto vs Ryback

7-man Ladder match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
    Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn vs Dolph Ziggler vs Zack Ryder vs Sin Cara vs The Miz vs Stardust

Team Total Divas (Brie Bella, Eva Marie, Paige, Natalya, Alicia Fox) & vs. Team BAD And Blonde (Emma, Lana, Naomi, Tamina, Summer Rae)

Last edited by A Blissful Ass; 03-30-2016 at 09:21 AM.

I hope Rey Mysterio wins both of the matches he is in.

^^ Because every Luchador with a mask looks like Rey? That was funny.....

I'm actually pretty excited for this Mania. There is so much that actually might change WWE. What happens if Shane wins? I know Vince told Taker it would be his last Mania if he lost, but what if Shane switches taker to RAW? What happens if Taker wins? Will The Bullet Club make their appearence? Will Snoop Dogg and Ric Flair interfere in the womens match? Will Rock, Stold Cold or even Ronda Rousey interrupt the WWE Title match? And most importantly, How bad will Dean Ambrose Fuck up Brock Lesnar? And will Foley and Funk come out to help him?

This might actually be a pretty good Wrestlemania

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    ^^ Because every Luchador with a mask looks like Rey? That was funny.....
    Well he invented wearing masks...soooo.... yeah.

^^ Sure he did.....Sure he did....

Travicity

Will be crap prob. Fill it with gimmicks is like Mania 16.

Minor Threat Straight Edge CM Punk's Avatar

No Gobbledegooker? Autobooker on Universe in WWE 2K1_ is better booked than this... Shane vs Taker hummm seems legit... Taker is a joke and it's like Vince Russo vs. Sting in WCW.. Disrespectful, poorly executed, with a hell in a cell gimmick slapped for Oohs and Aahs. Shane vs Kurt Angle 15 years ago? Gold... Shane vs. Vince? Remarkable... Shane vs. Taker was something in 1999, but now? It's like seeing Tracy Smothers vs. Danny Doring (now) except the latter may at least be funny. WrestleMania hasn't been "Legendary" since 20... either shitty card, great Hall of Fame, or vice versa... the pacing has been off lately, whether main events first on the card, or just good matches lasting much less than they could.

The target audience has "no time" to "pay attention" to things like storylines, recycled gimmicks, ring "chemistry" that these old coots go on about. They want a toothless boogeyman, a pair of "matadors", guys in masks that make L.A. Park look like "the Executioner".. idk I know that they look at the #trending #lemmings shit for ideas from fans but it's ridiculous to think for 10 years they're still on the same lazy, "guaranteed viewers" scripts that clog SNL (Saturday Night Live) from being something magical to something that leaves you thinking "Ehh I guess I'm okay with that.." ... the past 2 have had feelings of a lottery ticket, instant satisfaction then a kinda ripped off feeling... nothing memorable, rather cheap cameos (BAH GAWD IT'S DX!) and most on this card belong on WCW Saturday Night... hopefully WrestleMania 35 will be worth a shit.

TLDR; I'd rather watch WrestleMania 3 2 times, than watch WrestleMania 32 twice. No Bo, no go. Fxck this second "New Generation" phase (aka PG Era) let's get back to wrestling!!! Storylines do not mean "how does Nikki feel now that her boyfriend eats Froyo Solo? Find out next week!" Bah gawd leave Taker's streak alone, the damage is done. Also, bring back Fink. AJ Styles wins Andre the Giant cuz he's not on the rest of the card. Also this is long too so, sorry for grammatical errors (lighten up you're online stupid) other than that hopefully it's a better show than I expect.

Still love you guys (especially Paiges Ass)