No Gobbledegooker? Autobooker on Universe in WWE 2K1_ is better booked than this... Shane vs Taker hummm seems legit... Taker is a joke and it's like Vince Russo vs. Sting in WCW.. Disrespectful, poorly executed, with a hell in a cell gimmick slapped for Oohs and Aahs. Shane vs Kurt Angle 15 years ago? Gold... Shane vs. Vince? Remarkable... Shane vs. Taker was something in 1999, but now? It's like seeing Tracy Smothers vs. Danny Doring (now) except the latter may at least be funny. WrestleMania hasn't been "Legendary" since 20... either shitty card, great Hall of Fame, or vice versa... the pacing has been off lately, whether main events first on the card, or just good matches lasting much less than they could.

The target audience has "no time" to "pay attention" to things like storylines, recycled gimmicks, ring "chemistry" that these old coots go on about. They want a toothless boogeyman, a pair of "matadors", guys in masks that make L.A. Park look like "the Executioner".. idk I know that they look at the #trending #lemmings shit for ideas from fans but it's ridiculous to think for 10 years they're still on the same lazy, "guaranteed viewers" scripts that clog SNL (Saturday Night Live) from being something magical to something that leaves you thinking "Ehh I guess I'm okay with that.." ... the past 2 have had feelings of a lottery ticket, instant satisfaction then a kinda ripped off feeling... nothing memorable, rather cheap cameos (BAH GAWD IT'S DX!) and most on this card belong on WCW Saturday Night... hopefully WrestleMania 35 will be worth a shit.

TLDR; I'd rather watch WrestleMania 3 2 times, than watch WrestleMania 32 twice. No Bo, no go. Fxck this second "New Generation" phase (aka PG Era) let's get back to wrestling!!! Storylines do not mean "how does Nikki feel now that her boyfriend eats Froyo Solo? Find out next week!" Bah gawd leave Taker's streak alone, the damage is done. Also, bring back Fink. AJ Styles wins Andre the Giant cuz he's not on the rest of the card. Also this is long too so, sorry for grammatical errors (lighten up you're online stupid) other than that hopefully it's a better show than I expect.

Still love you guys (especially Paiges Ass)