A recent photo of Nate Diaz’s impressive size doesn’t seem to phase reigning UFC Featherweight Champion “The Notorious” Conor McGregor.

MMA personality Front Row Brian tweeted a photo of the Diaz Brothers, noting McGregor should take a look at the size of Nate and consider dropping back to his original weight class of 145 pounds.

Upon seeing the photo and message, McGregor responded, “I love it! Adapt and overcome. I am coming in light and lean for my rematch and I will school this boy to the bell.”

McGregor and Diaz were supposed to compete in a 170-pound rematch at UFC 200, however McGregor was pulled from the card and Diaz refused to fight anyone else.

Headlined by Jon Jones vs. Daniel Cormier II, UFC 200 takes place on Saturday, July 9, 2016 at the brand new T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.

I love it! Adapt and overcome.
I am coming in light and lean for my rematch and I will school this boy to the bell. https://t.co/MjEwxokIYK

— Conor McGregor (@TheNotoriousMMA) May 2, 2016

Look at the size of Nate Diaz. McGregor needs to go back to 145. pic.twitter.com/M6aTV1nPPy

— FrontRowBrian (@FrontRowBrian) May 2, 2016