Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Is TNA Impact screwed now Smackdown is moving to Tuesdays LIVE?

I guess a major question will be, how will the move of WWE Smackdown to Tuesday nights and being LIVE as its own brand affect TNA Impact?

Even though Impact had its best ratings in a while this week, Impact is still taped in advance. and Smackdown will be LIVE. This could be a problem for TNA. Also, with Smackdown being its own brand and will have top tier Superstars on the show, this could be another problem for TNA.

With TNA's internal problems in the past etc, this is not a good sign for the company IMO.

Travicity

God will save.

10K.L../

Quote Originally Posted by Angélico View Post
    God will save.

10K.L../
    I don't think even God can save TNA at this time. lol

Travicity

TNA is stuck between two plates of reality. Death and life. For them to succeed they need to choose life.

TNA can definitely survive--even thrive. They just need to stop bringing in WWE cast aways and focus on developing their own people. They would also be wise to get rid of WWE gimmicks. I hate the "authority" crap from WWE, its even worst be see TNA riff on it. TNA is at its best when its creating its own stuff, not borrowing from others.

Quote Originally Posted by frisco View Post
    TNA can definitely survive--even thrive. They just need to stop bringing in WWE cast aways and focus on developing their own people. They would also be wise to get rid of WWE gimmicks. I hate the "authority" crap from WWE, its even worst be see TNA riff on it. TNA is at its best when its creating its own stuff, not borrowing from others.
    Actually TNAs ratings were almost 6 times what they are now when they were featuring all the old guys like Angle,Sting and Nash and being written by Russo. The marks online love the indy nobodies, but that not whats best for TNA.