The following are results from Sunday’s Rev Pro “Angle vs. Sabre” event, courtesy of Indy Corner:

– Marty Scurll defeated Noam Dar via submission with the chicken wing

– Pete Dunne def Martin Stone with a low blow followed by a drop dead facebuster after distracting the ref

– Damo defeated Walter via submission

– Will Ospreay defeated Speedball Mike Bailey following the OsCutter after Bailey kicked out of an imploading 450

– Josh Bodom defeated Chris Hero after a roaring elbow following a low blow

– Charlie Garrett and Joel Redman def The Revolutionists (Sha Samuels & James Castle) to win the Rev Pro tag titles

– Kurt Angle def Zack Sabre Jr via submission by the ankle lock with the leg grapevine.

For the upcoming Summer Sizzler event on July 10th, Rev Pro announced: Sabre Jr vs Shibata, Ospreay vs P Dunne, Scurll vs Bailey and Bodom vs Ishii.

The match itself wasn't a instant classic but Angle/Sabre was both surreal and fun to watch live. Unreal atmosphere @RevProUK

— Ian Dallibar (@WholeShow) June 12, 2016

Holy crap! This actually about to happen before my eyes!!!!! Kurt Angle vs. Zack Sabre Jr pic.twitter.com/gZrJODUDpi

— Jeremy Graves (@JeremyG__) June 12, 2016

Kurt Angle vs Jack Sabre JR..in 2016. Kurt we love you but no more. https://t.co/n4SnaK9xdC pic.twitter.com/bZjLHLvZKu

— The Jobber's Corner (@jobberscorner) June 12, 2016

The Angle Lock #AngleVsSabre pic.twitter.com/IeHe2PY8p1

— LARIATOOOOO!!! (@SenorLARIATO) June 12, 2016

Just random snaps I took during Zack sabre Jr vs Kurt angle #AngleVsSabre pic.twitter.com/kPqJWvT8lG

— ??? ??? 83 (@Billy222me) June 12, 2016