Quinton “Rampage” Jackson is a decorated MMA veteran who has fought and self-promoted his way to legendary status, accumulating high-profile victories in a wide-variety of MMA promotions, such as PRIDE, UFC, King of the Cage, WFA and once again as a headliner for Bellator MMA, as he fights Satoshi Ishii in the main event of Bellator 157 on Friday night.

During a promotional media scrum ahead of Friday’s bout against Ishii on the Bellator card, which will air live and free on Spike TV, Rampage Jackson offered the following advice to any aspiring young fighters who are unsure where to take their talents in this day and age.

“I would say, whatever makes them happy,” Jackson said. “There’s a lot of shows out there. UFC, Bellator, OneFC, World Series, there’s a lot of different shows. I would say, go to the one that you think is going to treat you the best, that’s best for you. That would be my advice.”

As Rampage continued, he noted that he is happy with his current run with Bellator MMA, which as noted, leads up to his fight against the former Olympic medalist in Judo in the main event of their event this weekend.

“I’ve pretty much fought in all the big shows and I’m happy here in Bellator,” Jackson said. “Hopefully they’ll go to some show where they’re happy.”