By now, the MMA community is aware that former UFC 170-pound king Georges St-Pierre has decided that he wants to make his long-awaited return to the Octagon, as long as he and UFC management can come to terms on a deal.

St-Pierre, who made the announcement of his intentions to return while appearing on Ariel Helwani’s “The MMA Hour” at MMAFighting.com, also spoke about who he has his sights set on in terms of his first opponent back.

While GSP made it clear that he has his sights set on a potential title fight with UFC 185-pound champion Michael Bisping, he also spoke about his ability to fight at 155-pounds, which as noted, caught the attention of former rival BJ Penn.

St-Pierre told Helwani that not only is he capable of fighting at 155-pounds, he could make the weight easily.

“If I wanted to, I could fight at lightweight as well. Easy,” said St-Pierre. “Easy.”

GSP continued, “I’m not a big welterweight. I walk around 187 (pounds). I’m 186, 187 when I wake up in the morning, and I could easily make it (with) a diet, because a lot of lightweights are bigger than me. Welterweight, I don’t even talk about it because most of them are bigger than me, of course, and middleweight, they’re much bigger than me. But it’s not really about size. It’s about skills.”

As things stand right now, no announcements have been made regarding GSP’s UFC return or Michael Bisping’s first title defense.