Well, it appears that anyone who can stand on a scale and weigh 185 pounds is not only willing to fight new UFC Middleweight Champion Michael Bisping, they’re all racing to call out the new champion as well.

UFC middleweight contender Tim Kennedy took part in a live Facebook video chat with his fans, as seen above, and spoke at length about the reigning UFC 185-pound champion.

Regarding Bisping shocking the world to win the title by knocking out previous champion Luke Rockhold, Kennedy offered the following comments regarding how “The Count” has been since becoming champion.

“What do I think of Bisping winning the title? [Laughs]. Yeah, so Michael Bisping is the current champion in my weight class. You guys know I beat the brakes off him for 25 minutes, pretty much effortlessly.

“It’s funny because he’s calling out very specific people and my name is not ever coming out of his mouth. For obvious reasons because I could do it again. I could do it tomorrow. I train all the time, but I could seriously destroy Michael Bisping in a matter of minutes if I wanted to.”

As far as his general opinion regarding Bisping, who he defeated when the two fought in the UFC a few years ago, Kennedy stated the following.

“The last time with fought I didn’t like him – I still don’t like him – and I really wanted to make a point to bloody him up. One of my coaches was like, ‘why didn’t you just finish him? Why didn’t you just choke him out? Why didn’t you make him tap?’ Because I didn’t want to. I wanted to put him on his back and punch him in the face for 25 minutes. So that’s what I think about Michael Bisping.”