""There is no doubt in my mind that the WWE is ripping this off with their Wyatt/New Day gimmick, it's just coincidence now isn't it that we're gonna go have a fight now on the Wyatt turf. They're going to think oh well that TNA production was mickey-mouse compared to what we can do, i'm telling you now it wasn't. But I hate to break the news to the WWE and this is the truth, there is no Jeremy Borash working at the WWE. Bro how embarrassing putting this side by side to RAW’s food fight, one show’s written for toddlers and one is written for adults. One show does not have much effort and one has a lot of effort. The effort is not even close. TNA’s effort is so much more than what WWE is putting in. I’ve been messaging people in TNA all day congratulating them, that was the best piece of business I have ever seen, better than anything I have ever done, hats off to them. I’ve worked with Jeremy for a long time. And its really scary bro, lets call a spade a spade. We’re talking about comparing the mind of Jeremy Borash to Vince McMahon, like seriously, really? You know what i mean, that's embarrassing. JB is running circles around a 70 year old Vince McMahon, if I was Vince I would be embarrassed. If I were Vince and seen this 24 hours after I had a food fight I would be firing everyone on my creative team. And you know why they’re like that? Because they don’t care, they’ll get their 3million no matter how bad the show is, they got their network, making their millions. Theres no pride. Do you think Vince McMahon makes Dean Ambrose or Reigns the best he can, no he doesnt. As for Matt and Jeff, 18 years since they were a main roster team on WWE and they are just as relevant now if not more in 2016 producing the best wrestling television in 2016, reinventing themselves is remarkable. Reby as well was brilliant and the gardener, as well as Maxel with the white streak in his hair. Vince McMahon is going to go now and do the Wyatt/New Day angle at on-location and their biggest spot is going to be someone taking a bump into horse shit and Vince is going to think its the most hilarious thing ever. Its going to be tough for TNA to keep this going, to even top it, knowing JB, knowing Corgan, and Conway, they know it. If the rating tomorrow stays normal then tomorrows rating doesnt mean shit, this will generate buzz for them, just stay the course.”