Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry The Rock Calls Ricochet Incredibly Gifted

Add The Rock to the long list of legends to endorse one of the top independent wrestlers in the world, Ricochet. Back in June, Ricochet posted a photo on Instagram with a message explaining why The Rock has been an inspiration to him throughout his career:

"Anyone that knows me knows how much #therock has influenced me. He’s literally the reason I wanted to become a wrestler. He had it all, the look, the mic skills, the charisma, the in ring work. He was a 10x world champion but he wasn’t afraid to lose. He knew how to work a crowd, he could make them hate him then love him then by the end hate him again. And still to this day he continues to inspire me to be better in every way. There will never be another like him. There’s a reason why he was called “The Great One.”

Rock discovered the post this week and responded in kind. While heaping praise on Ricochet, he also warned him to stay above the “garbage” of backstage politics and always give the fans what they want.

"Came across this amazing post from a man who's out there grindin' and chasing that greatness. Thank you so much [MENTION=6953]king[/MENTION]ricochet for your kind words. I'm a lucky dude to have had the success I did in the world of pro-wrestling. A world that I grew up in and will forever be in my blood. I'm honored to be your inspiration as you go down that long hard road for success. Remember these important things: Always stay above the garbage of backstage politics and always give the audience what they want. Whether you're a heel or baby face – going over or doing a job. Doesn't matter.. always give them what they want. And most important.. HAVE FUN! Wish you all the success in the world brother and hope you become a big star in our business. I've seen a few of your matches – you're an incredibly gifted/athletic worker. Keep workin' hard and chasing your greatness. And I thought I was cool doing a little candy ass forward roll into an arm bar."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIqYUEoDBjm

Humbled by the endorsement from one of the business’ biggest stars of all time, Ricochet responded:

Between being on Stone Cold and Jim Ross's podcast. Wrestling Rey Mysterio and now this, I don't know what life is. https://t.co/WZCmO6Ebhe

— Ricochet [MENTION=6953]king[/MENTION]Ricochet) August 4, 2016

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

Hopefully Ricochet does not get lured into the NXT trap to become another WWE jobber.

Ricochet is the face of wrestling right now. And that face is not called WWE, but Lucha Underground!