Glover Teixeira worked his way to the UFC by stringing together win after win after win.

Once he entered into the Octagon, that didn’t stop until the Brazilian earned himself a shot at then-champion Jon Jones.

Now, Teixeira is a step away from another crack at the UFC light heavyweight championship belt if he can get through Anthony Johnson Saturday night at UFC 202. Teixeira, a veteran of the sport, is well aware of the power that “Rumble” holds in his hands.

“You just have to watch out,” he said during an interview on UFC Tonight with current titleholder Daniel Cormier. “He’s a very dangerous fighter. The punch that hurts the most is the one that you don’t see. I just have to pressure him, like you did, Cormier.”

Despite the mutual admiration between the two, Teixeira will throw that out the window once the Octagon door closes.

“I’m not intimidated by any fighter,” he said. “We all respect each other. Me and Anthony talked backstage today. It doesn’t matter how nice you are, the day of the fight I’m going to try to take his head off, and he’s going to do the same thing.”