Jeremy Borash appeared on Wrestling Observer Live this week and said tonight’s “Delete or Decay” match with The Hardys and Reby Sky vs. Abyss, Rosemary and Crazzy Steve will not be the Final Deletion Part 2 because it will be a very different match. Borash also called it the first battle in the great war that leads to The Hardys vs. The Decay for the TNA Tag Team Championships at Bound For Glory on 10/2.

Three BEAUTIFUL graves are waiting for the Big Monster, the Little Monster & the Bitch Monster.#DELETEorDECAY pic.twitter.com/gf1UUvD4RO

— #BROKEN Matt Hardy (@MATTHARDYBRAND) September 8, 2016

#DELETEorDECAY tomorrow at 8/7 on @PopTV

Find out why @MATTHARDYBRAND has @JEFFHARDYBRAND sparring with a kangaroopic.twitter.com/frFklPs37Y

— TNA WRESTLING (@IMPACTWRESTLING) September 8, 2016

Much like the Final Deletion, the Delete or Decay segment is already getting rave reviews from people who have seen it already:

I'll never forget where I was when WW2 ended, where I was when man landed on the moon, and where I was when I first saw #DELETEorDECAY.

— ec3 (@EthanCarterTNA) September 8, 2016

If you loved the #FinalDeletion it is but a 2 compared to the unbelievable 10 that is #DELETEorDECAY Unbelievable. #IMPACTonPOP

— Lance Storm (@LanceStorm) September 8, 2016

As REAL as I can be here…This is THE MOST FUN piece of work I have ever watched in pro wrestling #DELETEorDECAY https://t.co/u1gU6uTSfc

— Rockstar Spud (@RockstarSpud) September 8, 2016

Tonight’s Impact on POP will also feature a big announcement from President Billy Corgan, Jade & Gail Kim vs. Sienna & Allie and a BFG press conference with Ethan Carter III and World Champion Lashley. Here’s a teaser for the press conference: