Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Legend In My Spare Time Role Model's Avatar

I'd just like to say this PPV's been wonderful.

AJ WINS!!!!

What a main event, that's what a title match should feel like.

Ending early? Really?

AJ Styles is really in position to put on the best stretch of championship defenses ever in WWE. Hope WWE doesn't mess it up, he's so locked in right now.

Here are the Backlash Facts:
    - Apollo Crews VS Baron Corbin was both wrestlers’ Backlash debut & 1st Kickoff Match
    - Nikki Bella VS Becky Lynch VS Naomi VS Alexa Bliss VS Carmella VS Natalya was the 6th Women’s Championship Match at a Backlash PPV & 1st since 2007, the 2nd Elimination Match at a Backlash PPV & 1st since 2008, the 2nd 6-Way Match at a Backlash PPV & 1st since 2000, Natalya’s 2nd Backlash PPV & 1st since 2008, & the Backlash debuts for Bella, Lynch, Naomi, Bliss, & Carmella., & Naomi was the 1st woman to compete at the same Backlash event as her husband, & was the 2nd Women’s Title Change at a Backlash, & 1st since 2003
    - The Hype Bros VS The Usos was the Backlash debuts for Rawley, Ryder, & Jey & Jimmy Uso, & The Usos joined their father, Rikishi, as Backlash participants, making them the 2nd father & son to compete at a Backlash PPV after Vince & Shane McMahon
    - Dolph Ziggler VS The Miz was the 8th Intercontinental Championship Match at a Backlash event & 1st since 2006, was Ziggler’s 2nd Backlash PPV & 1st since 2009, Miz’s 2nd Backlash PPV & 1st since 2008, but both wrestlers’ 1st match on the main show, as they both last competed in Dark Matches and was both wrestlers’ 1st Title Match at a Backlash PPV, & was the 100th Match in Backlash History counting Dark & Sunday Night Heat Matches
    - Randy Orton VS Bray Wyatt was Orton’s 5th Backlash PPV & 4th in row, though he didn’t compete, the match still counts, Wyatt’s Backlash debut, & the 1st Forfeit in Backlash history
    - Kane VS Bray Wyatt was the 6th No Holds Barred Match in Backlash History, & 1st since 2006, Kane’s 9th Backlash PPV & 3rd in a row, & Wyatt was the 1st wrestler to compete multiple times at a Backlash PPV
    - Rhyno & Heath Slater VS The Usos was the 8th WWE Tag Team/World Tag Team Championship Match at a Backlash PPV & 1st since 2007, Rhyno’s 2nd Backlash PPV & 1st since 2001, giving him the biggest gap between Backlash events, at 15 years, the Backlash debut for Slater, & was the 3rd Tag Team Championship title change at a Backlash, & 1st since 2005
    - Dean Ambrose VS AJ Styles was the 17th WWE Championship Match at Backlash (counting all forms of the WWE World Championship (WWF Championship, WWF Undisputed Championship, WWE Championship, WWE World Heavyweight Championship & though it’s not a WWE Title, the ECW Championship), & both Ambrose & Styles’ Backlash debut, was the 8th World Title Change at a Backlash PPV, & 1st since 2009

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

I think it's to early to put the strap on AJ. Ambrose has been waiting for so long to be champion, he should have been champion a bit longer. But as for the match, it was good

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456