Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I'm getting tired of so many kick outs in main matches

WTF ... Rusev? Rusev vs Reigns at Night of Champions I guess.

Legend In My Spare Time Role Model's Avatar

Roman vs. Owens wasn't bad. It had a good pace and the crowd stayed hot for it even if they wanted Owens to win.

lol Bo Dallas has more wins this year than Bray Wyatt

Legend In My Spare Time Role Model's Avatar

Here are the facts for RAW:
    - Sasha Banks VS Bayley VS Dana Brooke was the 8th Triple Threat Match of 2016, the 1st since Smackdown on August 2, Bayley’s 2nd week in a row in the Raw opener, & Sasha & Dana’s 1st opener since Smackdown on July 14
    - Brandon Scott VS Bo Dallas was the 8th week in a row that Raw used an Enhancement Talent
    - Cesaro VS Sheamus was the 1st match since Dolph Ziggler VS Kevin Owens on January 25, & February 1 & 8 to take place 3 weeks in a row on Raw, & was their 6th televised re-match (I don’t count live events)
    - Alicia Fox VS Nia Jax was Alicia’s 1st match on Raw since she lost to Charlotte on August 15, the 3rd week in row that Raw had 2 Women’s Matches, the 1st time that Nia did not wrestle an Enhancement Talent, the 22nd No Contest of 2016, the 1st since NXT on August 2, the 1st for WWE since Battleground on July 24, the 1st on Raw since July 18, & the 1st Women’s Match to end in a No Contest since Smackdown on March 3
    - The New Day VS The Club was the 3rd match to be re-matched from SummerSlam, their 2nd re-match, & the 900th Match on TV & PPV in WWE, NXT, & CWC in 2016
    - Jack Swagger VS Jinder Mahal was Swagger’s 1st match on Raw since the Intercontinental Championship #1 Contender’s Battle Royal on July 11, the 1st match since Enzo Amore & Big Cass VS The Vaudevillains on May 31 & June 6 to take place on Main Event & then the following Raw, Mahal’s 1st win since he defeated Heath Slater on August 1, & their 4th re-match
    - Enzo Amore VS Epico was Amore’s 1st singles match since losing to Chris Jericho by Disqualification on Raw on August 8 & Epico’s 1st singles match of 2016
    - Roman Reigns VS Kevin Owens was Owens’ 3rd main event in a row & Reigns’ 1st main event since Raw on August 29

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123