Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

**Incorporated Filmix** Dangerous Incorporated's Avatar

Default The Marine Premiere Diary

The Marine Premiere Diary

3:45 p.m. (1545 hours, military time): The Superstars and Divas return to the Officers’ Center to relax, recharge and change into their finest theater attire for their big red carpet entrance, slated to happen in just a few hours. Over 100 civilians and soldiers are already lined up outside the theater, eager to be among the first viewers of The Marine.

3:00 p.m. (1500 hours): Next stop on the tour is the Wounded Warriors Center, a hospital for Marines wounded in combat. The WWE Superstars are told that 99 percent of the Marines there are rehabilitating injuries suffered in Iraq. The Superstars and Divas toured empty rooms and lounge areas throughout the center and met a few wounded Marines, who were delighted to shake hands and take pictures with some of their favorite Superstars.

Triple H was moved after leaving the facility:
    “So far the day has been great. Coming to these bases is always cool – spending a few minutes saying hey to the soldiers, the people who are putting their lives on the line for us to have the freedoms that we have and do what we do for a living.”

2:00 p.m. Pacific (1400 hours): A bunch of Marines have decided to give an obstacle course demonstration for the Superstars, Divas and their fellow Marines.

As the demonstration is going on, Triple H yells out, “Who wants to see Coach do the obstacle course?”

Coachman quickly replies, “I didn’t bring a towel, I didn’t bring soap.”

“There’s a fire hydrant right over there,” kids one of the hundreds of Marines who are still gathered around to cheer on their fellow soldiers.

1:30 p.m. Pacific (1330 hours): It's off to the 7th Engineer Support Battalion for another meet-and-greet between the Superstars, Divas and Marines. There's a huge tent set up along one of the camp's many obstacle courses where upwards of 500 Marines are waiting. About 50 of them crowd around Ric Flair – apparently Marines can’t have enough “Woo!” in their lives. Most of the Marines, however, are interested in meeting Maria, who is quickly becoming the favorite hottie at camp.

One of Maria’s fans, Cpl. Lorenzi, said, “It was fun meeting Maria. I asked if I could take a picture with her and she said yes. When I watch wrestling, she’s hot.”

Maria appreciated the compliment. “I decided that the Marines have the prettiest eyes,” said the flirtatious Diva as she posed for pictures with the eager Marines.

The WWE Superstars are as excited to be at Camp Pendleton as the Marines are to welcome them.

“We love coming to the military bases, especially today,” said Jonathan Coachman. “Having the premiere of The Marine later today and meeting all the Marines throughout the entire camp – we’re excited and very happy to be here.”

12:30 p.m. Pacific (1230 hours): The excitement at Camp Pendleton is palpable as WWE Superstars and Divas accompany The Marine stars John Cena and Kelly Carlson and director John Bonito to one of the base's chow halls. Ric Flair, Triple H, Carlito, Jonathan Coachman, Maria and Candice enter to flash-bulbs and autograph requests, and the Marines are clearly glad to welcome some of their favorite Superstars to camp. The Superstars and Divas are dressed in their finest attire, while Cena has chosen to don his Marine fatigues for the day. Many of the Marines kid with “The Nature Boy” – there’s plenty of “WOOOO”-ing to be heard.

John Cena has a message for the crowd:
    “We’re here at Camp Pendleton to premiere The Marine. This is a very important day for WWE Films and for me. It’s fantastic that we have the U.S. Embassy on board. I’m looking forward to seeing the movie today – it’s my first time seeing it on the big screen.”

1958 - 2009
    R.I.P.

**Incorporated Filmix** Dangerous Incorporated's Avatar

1958 - 2009
    R.I.P.