Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

**Incorporated Filmix** Dangerous Incorporated's Avatar

Default Bischoff's 'Controversy Creates Cash' Book Under High Demand

Bischoff's 'Controversy Creates Cash' Book Under High Demand

Those who placed online orders through WWE for Eric Bischoff's new book "Controversy Creates Cash" could find themselves waiting an additional 30 days to get their copy.

According to PWInsider.com, WWEShop.com is issuing the following statement to those who placed pre-orders for the book: "Unfortunately we are unable to ship your complete order due to the unforeseen demand for the item(s) listed below. We anticipate shipment within 30 days and apologize for any inconvenience this delay may have caused you."

While that is bad news for those wanting to get a copy as soon as possible, it proves the book has created a lot of buzz and rightfully so. Many have pointed out how this is the first WWE book in a long time to create such a buzz since Ric Flair's book was released. WWE has done an excellent job of marketing this book with the interviews on WWE.com with Bischoff and the promos that have aired on WWE programming in the last two weeks.

1958 - 2009
    R.I.P.

i am looking forward to this book. this will be a high seller imo. i dont know if i'll just read it from somewhere or if i'll actually buy it.
    < Thanks Eragon

< Thanks Joe